Thursday, April 20, 2017

Blueberries

Here's a great Bestie image from artist Sherri Baldy that I am using with some wonderful Paper Temptress Papers to create this great card.  I think the papers just shimmer and the image just pops right off the front of the card.

This great paper is premium black glossy paper.  I then added a layer of glamour gold glossy.  The image is printed on Neenah Solar White Classic Crest paper.  I added some wonderful lace ribbon on top along with some adorable polka dot purple buttons.

I hope this card gives you a smile today!

Cheers, Holley

12 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is so nice!

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the cute buttons and wonderful lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holleyt this is a stunning card I love the image and the beautiful lace. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful Holley

gr karin

Unknown said...

Lovely cute Bestie image and love the card construction and added lace. Hugs Jennifer xxx

cebelica said...

This card definitely made me smile. It's very beautiful! xx

Katie said...

Stunning card

Laine said...

A fun creation Holley and such stunning lace.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Holley- it did make me smile! Cathy x

Andree said...

A wonderful card Holley. The image is gorgeous and I love the pretty lace borders xx

Melody S. said...

I DID smile! Cute image, and omg that Lace! Its beautiful!

Jan said...

What a fun card Holley xx Jan